Hayden’s Pharmacy –
COVID-19 VACCINATION PROGRAM
How it works
1. Complete a quick screening survey.
2. Select a desired date and time for your COVID-19 vaccination appointment. We will try to accommodate this request; however it is not a guarantee.
3. Go to the testing location address specified in registration confirmation and remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up.
4. Show your confirmation email, a valid state ID or driver’s license and insurance card.
5. The COVID-19 vaccine will be an intramuscular injection. Recipients must be 16 years or older. Patients ages 16–18 will need a parent or legal guardian present during the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine.
6. All vaccinations will be recorded on the Commonwealth of Pa Vaccination registry.
7. This is a TWO vaccine series. Within the next 28 days, you will receive communication for the administration of the 2nd COVID-19 vaccine. This is based of availability of the vaccine from the Commonwealth with future shipments.
COVID-19 Vaccination Administration Fee Disclaimer*
Hayden’s Pharmacy Clinical Services will be providing the COVID-19 Vaccination and is entitled to collect administration fees. Services rendered will be billed to the recipients primary health insurance. Any remaining charges may be forwarded to the recipient. (Varies per insurance) This will be communicated to the recipient as part of the registration process. Forms of payment accepted: CREDIT, DEBIT, FSA and HSA cards. Cash and checks are not accepted for COVID vaccination charges. If coverage is denied by insurance or government programs, patients may be billed for these administration fees by Hayden’s Pharmacy Clinical Services.