Hayden’s Pharmacy –
COVID-19 VACCINATION PROGRAM
How it works
1. Complete a quick screening survey.
2. Select a desired date and time for your COVID-19 vaccination appointment. We will try to accommodate this request; however it is not a guarantee.
3. Go to the testing location address specified in registration confirmation and remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up.
4. Show your confirmation email, a valid state ID or driver’s license and insurance card.
5. The COVID-19 vaccine will be an intramuscular injection. Recipients must be 16 years or older. Patients ages 16–18 will need a parent or legal guardian present during the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine.
6. All vaccinations will be recorded on the Commonwealth of Pa Vaccination registry.
7. This is a TWO vaccine series. Within the next 21-28 days, you will receive communication for the administration of the 2nd COVID-19 vaccine. This is based of availability of the vaccine from the Commonwealth with future shipments.