Hayden’s Pharmacy – COVID-19 Testing Program
How it works
1. Complete a quick screening survey.
2. Choose a Hayden’s Pharmacy location, date, and time for your COVID-19 testing appointment.
3. Go to the testing location and remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up.
4. Show your confirmation email, a valid state ID or driver’s license and insurance card.
5. The COVID-10 test will be conducted using a nasal swab under the direction of a pharmacy team member. Patients ages 3–18 will need a parent or legal guardian present during self-administration of the COVID-19 test.
6. Your test results and contact information will be sent via text message or email.
COVID-19 Test Prices*
Rapid Diagnostic Test – results in less than 24 hours: $99 If payment is REQUIRED, testing locations accept CREDIT, DEBIT, FSA and HSA cards. Cash and checks are not accepted for COVID testing. If coverage is denied by insurance or government programs, patients may be billed for the full price by Hayden’s Pharmacy and if applicable, the laboratory.
[Note: You may not have out-of-pocket costs if you are using insurance or if you are eligible for no-cost testing according to federal or state guidelines.* You should contact your insurer to confirm the test will meet coverage criteria before scheduling a test. You may be billed by Hayden’s Pharmacy and if applicable, the laboratory for the full price of the test if your insurance denies coverage or you do not meet federal or state no-cost testing eligibility criteria.]