Hayden’s Pharmacy –
Yough School District /Residents
COVID-19 VACCINATION PROGRAM
How it works
1. Complete a quick screening survey.
2. Select a desired date and time for your COVID-19 vaccination appointment. We will try to accommodate this request; however it is not a guarantee.
3. Go to the testing location address specified in registration confirmation and remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up.
4. Show your confirmation email, a valid state ID or driver’s license and insurance card.
5. The COVID-19 vaccine will be an intramuscular injection. Recipients must be 16 years or older. Patients ages 16–18 will need a parent or legal guardian present during the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine.